Mason Jar Soap Dispenser

$5

Hey everyone! So have you seen all over Instagram these adorable mason jar soap dispensers?! Well I have as well and decided to make my own!! If you interested in the simple and easy DIY for yourself check this out!

mason jar soap dispenser

Start by gathering your matieral. I already had almost all my supplies on hand. Depending on what you have on hand the price to make can vary. You will need a drill and drill bits to complete the project. Other materials are easily found at the dollar tree or Walmart.

mason jar soap dispenser

First: Use your tape line and marker to determine the center of your lid to drill your whole.

mason jar soap dispenser

Depending upon the size of your pump. You will need to find the corresponding bit. I suggested starting with the size smaller then your pump and gradually increasing the size of your bit and the hole.

You want to make sure the bit is the size of the base of your pump so the pump will sit down flush on the lid.

mason jar soap dispenser

After you spray paint your entire lid allow it to dry. Spot place the super glue around the edge of the lid for your twine to stick to. Roll it around and when you have the desired amount of twine to cover your edges cut twine and super glue the loose end to secure. Hold down and allow to dry

mason jar soap dispenser

Place ur pump down thru your mason jar lid and dab super glue to secure it. Mine fit very snug so I didn’t have to use super glue to secure.

mason jar soap dispenser

That’s it! Super easy right?! Fill with hand soap, lotion, or dish liquid and style away!!

• Ginny Jo
    3 hours ago

The item in the middle of items needed, a plastic or wood item? It is to make pump higher and or better looking?

• Valerie Burge

Great tutorial! I recently bought the 'lid with pump' at the dollar store that is to fit on a mason jar. But the pump came loose after just a few days. I was wondering if there was a way for me to use what I have to make a stronger version - and you just answered my question! :) Thank you!!

• Bernie

Very cute and easy too! Nice job!