Chas' Crazy Creations
Chas' Crazy Creations
  • Fort Collins, CO

Rubber Band Hacks

$1

I have a pile of rubber bands at my house. I know I have used them for the basic uses, and I have used them for crafts too. I have some other unique ways to use them for you!

You can see more of my crazy creations here

rubber band hacks

For these ideas you'll need rubber bands in a variety of sizes and widths. I found mine at Dollar Tree.

rubber band hacks

Keep A Shower Caddy From Slipping -

If you have a shower caddy that keeps slipping down, wind a rubber band around the neck of the shower head and it'll hold that caddy in place.

rubber band hacks

Open A Tough Jar -

Put a wider rubber band around the lid of a jar, and it will help you open those tough jars.

rubber band hacks

Keep A Lid On A Casserole Dish -

Place your lid onto your casserole dish, and use a rubber band to hold the lid down onto the handles. This will keep your lid stable during transport.

rubber band hacks

Stop Your Cutting Board From Slipping -

Place a rubber band on either end of your cutting board and it'll help hold the cutting board still while you're working on it.

rubber band hacks

Stop A Door From Slamming -

Hook a wide rubber band around one handle, crisscross the rubber band and hook the other onto the other handle. This will slow down the door when it gets closed so it doesn't slam.

rubber band hacks

Keep Clothes On Hangers -

Put rubber bands on either end of a hanger, then put your clothing onto the hanger.

rubber band hacks

It keeps tank tops in place as well as short and long sleeve t-shirts that are prone to slipping off.

rubber band hacks

Efficient Packing -

Roll up t-shirts, pants, etc and hold them into place with a rubber band. It'll help you be organized and get more into your suitcases.

rubber band hacks

Hold Your Stemware In Place -

Use a long rubber band by looping it through on one side of your dishwasher, pulling it across the stemware, and hooking it on to the dishwasher via edge or prong.

I would love to have you stop by my blog    Chas' Crazy Creations  for the full tutorial as well as sign up for my latest creations, posts, recipes, exclusives, and more...

I would love for you to subscribe to my YouTube channel to see more of my crazy creations - https://www.youtube.com/c/chascrazycreations

Chas' Crazy Creations