The steps for making the frames is summed up in the video, but if you'd rather read than watch:
- First, mark the board and cut. Ours were cut at about 9.5" since we were using letter size paper.
- Next, slightly sand the board with fine grit sandpaper then follow up by staining. We used Weathered Oak stain.
- Attach the magnetic tape with glue. Let it dry.
- Cut off the edges of the printables (if necessary).
- Place the printables between the pieces of wood.
- Tie the suede cording to hang.
- Hang on wall.