What is the best way to get streak-free clean windows?

+4

What is the best way to get streak free, so clean windows?

• Morgan Morgan on Apr 03, 2019

foam glass cleaner by spray away and coffee filters instead of paper towels i had used news paper but coffee filters are the best.

• Nan W. Nan W. on Apr 03, 2019

Bev: also... clean vertically on the inside and horizontally on the outside. ...if there are streaks, you'll know which side has the problem.

• Tinyshoes Tinyshoes on Apr 03, 2019

Bev....I agree with newspapers and I use Windex.

• K. Rupp K. Rupp on Apr 03, 2019

I love windex and newspapers but nowadays I have trouble getting a hold of newspapers. If you can't find that, buy a squeegee to have in the house. I LOVE my mirrors after I use a washcloth with hot water and squeegee after.

• Rebecca Smiley Rebecca Smiley on Apr 03, 2019

Vinegar, and water, and newspaper.

• Lana Hassell Lana Hassell on Apr 06, 2019

Hi, Bev,

Rebecca stole the words right out of my tablet. 😉 Yes, Vinegar and water, mixed in a spray bottle and sprayed on the window, then wiped with a bewspaper is the way to go. I will also recommend that you use gloves, because newspaper ink will get on your hands, but your Windows will be sparkly. 🌹💖😘

• Michelle Leslie Michelle Leslie on Aug 15, 2021

Hi Bev, we mix equal parts water and vinegar in a spray bottle, shake well and spray it onto the window. Wipe off with balls of newspaper for a streak-free clean-up.