Asked on Apr 6, 2019

How do I get the grease spots off my kitchen cabinets?

Becky at Flipping the FlipHomeroadWilliam
+2

I have tried everything from 409 ,simply green, dawn, even an Amish kitchen cleaner with no results. Is this a blemish in the wood or what?

• Have you tried warm water and Murphy's Oil Soap. I find that is the best way to clean my kitchen cabinets.

• Linda Sikut

Hi Nana Anna,

Hey there, I'm a Nana too! :) I'd try using a paste of baking soda and water. Rub it on then let it sit for a while. Follow that by spraying with a mix of equal parts of vinegar and water. If that fails, you could try TSP which is often used to prep cabinets for painting. I hope this helps you. Wishing you the best.

Murphy's Oil Soap is a good cleaner. Krud Kutter for stubborn stains.

• Homeroad

I use a product called Krud Kutter. I get it on Amazon or the hardware store, it is non toxic and safe for the environment.

• I use TSP substitute mixed with water in a spray bottle and a rag. Cleans grease with near minimal effort.