Chas' Crazy Creations
Chas' Crazy Creations
  • Fort Collins, CO

Vacuum Cleaning Tips

$1

Want to get through some of your cleaning faster? Your vacuum cleaner is for more than just the floor and it can help you get through a lot of your cleaning in not time. Plus, I'll share a couple extra tips along the way.

You can see more of my crazy creations here

vacuum cleaning tips

Clean Your Vacuum Roller -

Rollers get hair, strings, and other things caught around them.

vacuum cleaning tips

When you're done cleaning, cut the strings with a scissors.

vacuum cleaning tips

Next, pull them right off your roller.

vacuum cleaning tips

You're vacuum is clean and ready to go.

vacuum cleaning tips

Deodorize Your Carpet -

Baking soda is a great deodorizer. Sprinkle it onto your carpet and let it stand for 30 minutes.

vacuum cleaning tips

Once the time has past, vacuum as usual.

vacuum cleaning tips

Easy Dusting -

No need for chemicals and special cloths when it comes to dusting. Just add your brush attachment to your vacuum and suck up all of that dust.

vacuum cleaning tips

Dust & Clean Art, Wall Hangings, Pictures, Light Switches, Thermostats, Doors, and more -

Use the brush attachment and vacuum off all the dust off of those items.

vacuum cleaning tips

Clean Baseboards without Breaking Your Back -

Add the brush attachment to your hose or better yet the long neck of your vacuum cleaner and suck the dust right off of your baseboards.

vacuum cleaning tips

Clean Lampshades -

Using the brush attachment, vacuum off your lampshades to keep them dust free.

vacuum cleaning tips

Clean Insides of Glass Shades -

Using the brush attachment vacuum not only dust, but the bugs that sometimes fall inside those glass shades.

vacuum cleaning tips

Find Lost Items -

Place a nylon or tight over the end of the hose and add a rubber band to secure it. Place your vacuum hose in the area, crease, hard to reach space where you lost your item. The vacuum sucks it up, and the nylon/tight holds it into place so you can grab it.

vacuum cleaning tips

Clean Your Couch and Other Hard To Reach Places -

Use your crevice tool on your vacuum and easily clean under cushions, in between cracks, and get to hard to reach places.

vacuum cleaning tips

Remove Carpet Indents -

Place ice cubes in the indents in carpet where furniture use to be. As the ice cubes melt the carpet will fluff back up.

vacuum cleaning tips

Safely Clean Computers, TVs, and Other Electronics -

Using the brush attachment on your vacuum, suck up dust on your keyboards, clean screens, etc.

Clean Your Blinds -

Using the brush attachment, vacuum the dust right off those blinds.

Freshen Your Air While You Vacuum -

Add drops of essential oil to your filter or bag. As you vacuum the air coming out will freshen your room.

I would love to have you stop by my blog   Chas' Crazy Creations  for the full tutorial as well as sign up for my latest creations, posts, recipes, exclusives, and more...

I would love for you to subscribe to my YouTube channel to see more of my crazy creations - https://www.youtube.com/c/chascrazycreations

This video file cannot be played.(Error Code: 102630)
Chas' Crazy Creations

• Crosby

Where do the Essential oils come in? I'm guessing a couple of drops with the baking soda?

• Judy Bauchspiess

I have a laundry issue whereby some shirts end up with what looks like oil or grease stains on them when there was nothing on them before I put them in the wash. I can’t see these stains before I throw them into the dryer, which means they now have set in stains! Any advice would be much appreciated! Judy

• Dawn
      30 minutes ago

I've heard fabric softener is hard on your washing machine. I use only dryer sheets.