Beverly James
Beverly James
  • Huntington Beach, CA
Asked 8 days ago

Hot to get the cloudy scum off shower glass?

Beverly JamesCindyNancy Turner
+1

• Kathy Gunter Law

If you don't have a marble tub, wet & forget shower is a no scrub product that will take it off & keep it off.

If you do have marble, Lysol power scrub in the blue trigger bottle partnered with a Mr. Clean magic eraser is great for soap scum. Another way is cut a grapefruit in half & cover with coarse salt to scrub the glass.

• Nancy Turner

Try spraying the glass with vinegar, it can help get rid of the dried water build up and soap scum. If it is real thick, it may take a couple of times.

• Cindy

Hi Beverly. At our old house we had hard water that left our shower doors very cloudy. I tried so many different cleaning products with poor results. Then I tried a product called CLR. Wow, what a difference. The trick to using CLR is to spray it on and walk away. Come back in 20 minutes and wipe with a damp clean cloth. I highly recommend this cleaner. The results are remarkable. Good luck Beverly.

• Beverly James

I r tried car snd li didn’t work! However, I didn’t try leaving it on for 20 min.l will try that! Thanks