How do I get rid of cockroaches?

+5

I want to get rid of cockroach in my house...can you help?

• Mary Mary on Apr 10, 2019

Bengal Roach spray is the best. Spray around windows and doors too.

• Rosario Genis Valdez Rosario Genis Valdez on Apr 10, 2019

I heard that the oregano also works, to keep those nasty insects out of the house.

Also if you mix, baking soda with sugar, they will eat it and die, for the baking soda makes them get bloated, and the sugar it’s just to atrack them !!!

• Keturah Keturah on Apr 10, 2019

Thanks for the information very helpful.

• Angela Angela on Apr 11, 2019

Every homemade repellent works for awhile then stops. That’s br abuse they lay millions of eggs so you would be in a vicious cycle of killing them. The best thing to do is find an exterminator. He will find where the eggs are and kill them also. I had someone I knew that had eggs in the back of her refrigerator by the motor. They like warmth. Pretty disgusting.

• Sandy Przy Sandy Przy on Apr 11, 2019

Place diatomaceous earth around where you are seeing roaches. Check out the website for information on how to accomplish exterminating them completely. It is safe to use as it is an all natural mineral and does not contain toxins. www.diatomaceousearth.com

• Christina Groves Christina Groves on Apr 11, 2019

Boric Acid, the main ingredient in Roach Proof. This stuff works like magic. It has been around since I was a little kid, we found out about it from Paul Harvey on the radio! We had a very bad problem, used Roach Proof and problem was solved.

• Ruchi Kohli Ruchi Kohli on Apr 13, 2019

Thanks for the help guys.. really helpful....Christina how do you use boric acid.....do you spread it as powder form or mix it in something