Asked on Apr 10, 2019

How can I repair tiny holes in canopy caused by hail?

Ken EricksonDesertRoseJohnavallance82
+3

Hail put tiny holes in my patio canopy.

• Mogie

What material is the canopy made of?

What is the canopy made off? How big or small are the holes? You can patch the holes with similar material.

• Unique Creations By Anita

I used the foil masking tape to fix mine. But if the hail can brake it they must be getting brittle from the sun.

• Johnavallance82

Hello Judy,

Cut out circles from Repair Tape or something like contact and either use the circles as contrast "Designer Pattern" or use clear to cover holes. If you use on the top and the underside you should be fine..and unique !

• DesertRose

We used to repair tents and tarps that had holes in them. You can get tent repair and also tarp repair at any truck stop or in most home improvement stores. Follow the directions. It is work, but not hard to do. Hope this helps Judy.

• Ken Erickson

You may be able to get repairs done through your homeowner's insurance policy if the damage is more than your deductible.