Feri Designs LLC
Feri Designs LLC
  • Delray Beach, FL

How To Paint With Dry Brush Techniques Accent Mirrors 4 Steps!

$20

If you want to achieve one of my layer application here is step by step videos, hope it helps inspiration this is the first step video

💖💖🙋‍♀️

post

My mirrors work is finally finished and is hung our living room,I believe now is looking much better.

I choose and painted with dark blue and white wash. I didn't paint some edges and used completely dry brush technique and wipe off extra paint on the paper. I applied more white to some surfaces that I wanted to emphasize and then went a little more on the edges cause I wanted to see pop up view. You can apply to your taste.

This video file cannot be played.(Error Code: 102630)
2nd step

I wanted to use the metallic Antique gold on the embossed edges as you see(just make sure your brush has to be dry and you can use any brush)

3rd step

Now to add a little different color, but I did not want too many colors in this work, I choose simple and elegant image, gave it soft touches with metallic luster and not too much pressure. And don't be afraid of the other parts you painted previously while you do a painting, you can paint on the damaged part with the same processes to correct.

4th step

I touched to my taste on the edges randomly but soft.

how to paint with dry brush techniques accent mirrors 4 steps

BEFORE & AFTER!

Hope see you soon on my next project, and liked this one.

To see more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPG0H_oozqil9tD8dzLSEHQ

1 comment