Asked on Apr 12, 2019

How do I clean aluminum window frames?

JaniceLynn SorrellDwp7470b
+2

• DesertRose

I clean mine the same way I clean my windows, with paper towels and windex after I do the window. Hope this helps, Cindy.

• Cindy

Thank You

• Dwp7470b

I agree with Desert Rose. You organize your time best by doing it all in one shot: Spray extra windex so it rolls down.

• Lynn Sorrell

Brush off any dirt and debris from the window with a dry, nylon scrub brush.

Pour equal amounts of water and white vinegar into a bucket.

Dip the scrub brush into the vinegar and water solution and scrub the aluminum window frames until the oxidation disappears.

use straight rubbing/isopropyl alcohol on glass pour it on clean wash cloth (no fabric softener causes streaking smearing) wipe the glass,it's much cheaper than windex dries asap. Don't use paper towels they are chemically treated causing streaking & smearing and it takes alot of trees to make them

• Janice

Clean them at the same time you're washing your windows and with the same solution. I like 50/50 alcohol and water as the alcohol evaporates away quickly so there's not so much rubbing to dry streak free.