Annette
Annette
Asked on Apr 12, 2019

How do I get rid of soap scum?

Valleycat1JaniceBetsy
+3

• Vimarhonor

Hello! Magic Erasers moistened solves a lot of situations on my white tile from hard water or soap. I use the ones from Dollar Tree.

• Kathy Gunter Law

Lysol Power in a blue trigger spray bottle is great. Use Magic Eraser with it.

Wet & Forget shower is a no scrub cleaner that will work over time and keep it clean unless you have marble.

• Annette

Thank you!

Hi Annette: Try one of these:

1/2 cup dawn blue dish detergent, 1/2 cup white vinegar, heat the vinegar untl hot add the dish soap. put in clean spray bottle .and spray liberally let it work for 20 min or so...wipe off and rinse.

Then, there's the magic cleaner! 2 oz dawn, 4 oz. lemon juice, 8 oz.white vinegar, 10 oz water mix and put in spray bottle and spray the shower. Let spray sit over night and then rinse in the morning . You may use this to clean the oven..no heat needed...spray and let sit over night then wipe up.

• Janice

Magic eraser is truly magic!

• Valleycat1

Hot water, Dawn liquid detergent or an inexpensive clarifying shampoo will help dissolve it.