DIY Heart Succulent Wreath

$20

Succulent projects are still super on trend right now with home decor, so I like to add new succulent projects to the house as often as I can. You can’t have too many succulents right?!?

I’ve been wanting to make a succulent wreath in the shape of a heart for a while now, especially after I made a clay pot succulent wreath last year.  Since that was such a popular post on my site, I decided to finally go for it and make another succulent wreath.

When I started this first step I just added the moss in the wire wreath, I then realized the moss would not stay in place easily. So I pulled out my “handy dandy” floral wire and wrapped it around the wreath. It worked great!

I wrapped the floral wire around the succulents, I made sure to leave enough floral wire so that once I insert the succulents I can start wrapping the wire around the wreath. This will help keep the succulent and moss in place as well.

My favorite thing about this wreath, is it’s perfect for anytime of the year!

Courtney Sanchez