Courtney Sanchez
Courtney Sanchez
  • Morganton, NC

Painted Stepping Stone for Your Garden

$10

This Spring I’ve really been trying to do more projects in the yard. Last yearI made a DIY Hose Stand and I love how it turned out. So I decided to add some more projects to the yard. This project is perfect if you have a Silhouette or Cricut, OR if your really good at freehand. The possibilities are endless with a project like this!

painted stepping stone for your garden

While I was at Wal-Mart I came across these cool round stepping stones for $2.50. I could not pass these cool stones up, I knew I wanted to do some with them for my flower bed

painted stepping stone for your garden

Let's get stared!

painted stepping stone for your garden

First let’s start off by painting our entire paver! I decided I wanted white for my background color so my colors would really POP.

painted stepping stone for your garden

Next it’s time to cut and add our stencil! I found both of these designs in the Silhouette library.

painted stepping stone for your garden

After the paint has dried (which is pretty fast) it’s time to peel up the vinyl. 

painted stepping stone for your garden

See how cool that is! I have pretty stepping stone to add in my flower bed.

painted stepping stone for your garden

I had this personalized stepping stone done for my garden in no time!

Courtney Sanchez

1 comment