Patti
Patti
  • Woodstock, GA

I Make Glass Totems and Bottle Trees for My Gardens

I painted all of these shown. They look really good in the garden now.
garden ideas totems art painting planters, concrete countertops, flowers, gardening, repurposing upcycling, succulents
These are some I gathered that needed painted
I painted these
I painted these
These look so different now that I painted them. They had lost all their color.
These frogs had lost all their color
These frogs had lost all their color
I used to do a lot of ceramics so I enjoy painting. They looked so bad in the garden so I decided on a rainy day to gather them all and paint for the next few days.
More of my little creatures
More of my little creatures
I didn't realize I had so many figurines until I went through my gardens gathering them.
Memorial to my sister.
Memorial to my sister.
My sister died of breast cancer on 10-1-2006. She lived in Colorado and was so active in camping, hiking, atving and hunting. She lived in Clifton, Co and really enjoyed life. She loved to watch the sun rise and set, so I painted this little sun just for her. We collected all these rocks from her yard and the desert where we had a wonderful time together. This is her little memorial garden, I love you Dottie!
After I painted all those dull figurines
These are just a few of the turtles, frogs and quail I painted. I have several more that need painted and will do so soon. I had such a good time bringing them back to life!
First blooms this year
First blooms this year
I didn't think they were going to bloom. Have a huge mass of green leaves over my swing. These opened and I looked and they are covered with buds. I am a happy person right now!
One of my creations.  Odd colored wine glass
One of my creations. Odd colored wine glass
I bought these odd colored wine glasses and when I looked at it I knew immediately what I was going to do with it. I had bought some Zebra rocks and had a couple of brown clear plates so I designed this.
Bowling ball with bling
Bowling ball with bling
I bought this blue bowling ball this week and already had the glass flat marbles. I glued them on with Dap marine waterproof glue. It is beautiful settled among the 4 o'clocks.
Succulents
Succulents
My husband brought this little wagon home for me and I planted it with succulents and have enjoyed it so much.
Glass totem
Glass totem
I collected all size and shapes of glassware and had a great time designing all my totems and putting them in my very large flower garden.
Magazine rack that I added succulents, they were beautiful when they were blooming white and yellow.
Glass totem in Ivy
Glass totem in Ivy
This looks great nestled among the variegated ivy.
Tiny orange morning glory
Tiny orange morning glory
My sister gave me the seeds to the little jewel. I love it. I have never seen this color morning glory before.
Succulents
Succulents
I have had this planter for many years and finally planted it with a mixture of succulents. They are very happy in this planter!

• Valerie

Whenever I see something really beautiful, my favorite expression is to say that "I died and went to heaven" - that is what I feel about your post! It is absolutely gorgeous!!!!

• Cheryl Gillman

Wow! Such a beautiful garden!! Absolutely beautiful!! Such imagination!!