DIY Wall-Mounted Clothes Drying Rack

I repurposed a wooden baby safety gate system I got off Freecycle and a few pot-hooks into a wall-mounted clothes drying rack. The rack folds out to provide lots of room and airflow for delicates and other items I prefer to air dry, and folds flat against the wall when not in use to save space. After building this rack, I am certain that with a little creativity, many crib panels, baby safety gates and other slatted panels can be repurposed into clothes drying racks. The best part? The total cost for this project was less than $5 for a few screws and washers. See the full details of this project on my blog at http://www.nwedible.com/2012/04/wall-moutned-clothes-drying-rack-perfected.html
The rack hinges to fold out in the center but lay flat when not in use.
I can get lots of cloth diapers and delicate items on each of the two racks I built.
The baby gate came pre-notched which made setting up the hinge feature very simple, but with a bit more work I think non-notched panels can be made to work very well too!

30 Ideas To Make Your Office Look Great
3 Absolutely Adorable Ways To Display Your Plants
27 Wonderful Ways You Can Use Scrapbooking Paper
These Stunning Seating Ideas Will Blow You Away
3 Cute Step-by-Step Ideas For Unique Planters
18 Ideas to Keep You From Feeling Blue
Erica @ NWEdible