Charlotte F
Charlotte F
  • Live Oak, FL
Asked on Jun 27, 2012

homemade stencils

DebraCharlotte FHometipster.com
+10

larger bedroom or foyer stencils. please
  • Brandon K

Hi Charlotte, What is it you are trying to do? Do you have a photo of the area? I've seen lots of great stencil ideas here on Hometalk. Try here http://www.hometalk.com/425540/wall-stencils-designs and here http://www.hometalk.com/search?filter=stencil ...and be sure to update us on your project!

• Charlotte F

No, I do not have a photo. I was wondering if there was a place to go to view downloadable stencils to choose from to be used in a foyer or bedroom.I have only recently known about Hometalk and I am not familiar with the content yet. Thanks Brandon for trying to assist. I appreaciate you trying to understand what I mean.

• Miriam I

Hi Charlotte, Hometipster posted this, this morning. I think it might be exactly what you are looking for: http://www.hometalk.com/425540/wall-stencils-designs

• Charlotte F

Hiriam, Some of the stencils are up my alley, however, ignorant of the computer as I am I do not know how to download them. Would you mind trying to explain to me how to download them?

• Miriam I

You mean you want to save the pictures? Just right click on the picture and select "save image as." is that what you mean?

• Charlotte F

Sorry about misspelling your name. I can save the picture to my clipboard but how can I print the stencil, say the third one down. It's the floral in the bedroom. I can't get it to a place where I can copy the large stencil so I can use the pattern to stencil myself. Can you help with that? I know I am old school as far as this is concerned, but trying to learn. What a mess I am :(

• Hometipster.com

Hi Charlotte - if you follow what Miriam said, Right Click image and then 'Save As' you'll be able to save any of the images to your computer. If you open the image in Photoshop, you should be able to enlarge it and then print it out - or put it on memory stick and take it to your local copy shop and they will be able to print a much larger version for you. Hope this helps. Graham - Hometipster.com

• Hometipster.com

Hi Miriam - thank you for sharing my article - very much appreciated. Have a great day :)

• Charlotte F

Thanks Hometipster

• Miriam I

Pleasure. Hometipster! Thanks for your help!

• Hometipster.com

You're Welcome Charlotte and Miriam - always glad to help. Have a great day :) Graham

• Charlotte F

Thanks Miriam, I have the answer.

• Debra

Hi Charlotte, I also would like to copy some stencils so I can make my own without having to pay the price for the ones that I really like, they can get costly. Can you tell me the site you went to that you can copy and print out? My email is daubin56@yahoo.com Thank you for any help that you can give me. Sincerely Debbie