Andrea J
Andrea J
  • Biloxi, MS
Asked on Jun 27, 2012

Any ideas on a chair that turns into a bed?

AmyNancy BellvilleMiriam I
+2

I am re-doing my bedroom and in the process i am making more room for a lounge space. I am a teenager and i just graduated high school so i need something that looks grown up enough to fit into my room but little kids would like. It also has to turn into a bed because i babysit a lot and i have this chair that converts into a bed already, but it's really old and the kids sink to the floor. It also has to fit a full size adult when needed for sleepovers. does anybody have any ideas? Thank you!!
  • Dee W

If you go to shopzilla they sell twin-sized beds that either fold into a chair or can be folded and then covered to look like an ottoman. They are $100 and up. We have 2 we bought a few years ago and they are sturdy as well as comfortable. Hope this helps.

• LandlightS

Go to Design Within Reach and look for Sota Sleeper Chair. It is high end made a temper pedis type mattress and no folding bars. Also, look at Room & Board for their Pierce Sle peer Twin Chair. As per my daughter.....both super comfortable and great looking. Have a great 4th holiday Gary

• Miriam I

Hi Andrea, I don't have an answer to your question, but I thought you might like this. SpacesTV is doing a whole series of redoing bedrooms. http://www.hometalk.com/425927/hunky-lawyer-gets-a-room-makeover

• Nancy Bellville

Walmart had a black leather like chair that turns into a bed.

• Amy

Futon type chair. IKEA has the wonderful idea. 80 to 200 dollars.