Tips for Organizing Under the Kitchen Sink

$70
1.5 Hours

Organizing under the kitchen sink may be one of the most challenging spots in the entire house! Not only are you dealing with pipes, but in most cases also a garbage disposal. There is often little usable space, but so many purposes that this little space needs to serve.
tips for organizing under the kitchen sink, kitchen cabinets, kitchen design, organizing
I have finally taken control of the space under our kitchen sink. Now not only is it organized... I might even dare to call it pretty.
But to truly appreciate the organized afters, you need to see where we started...
We were limited on what we could use to organize under the sink because of pipes running various directions and a large garbage disposal, so I took detailed measurements and wandered around the store measuring every bin and container in sight until I found ones that would fit our space.
I used every inch of available space, even hanging bins from the "walls" of the cabinet when the floor space was taken up by pipes.
Labeled drawers have been a major game changer, and using smaller bins to contain items within the drawers keeps things organized and easy to find.
Read my full post (at the link below) for 11 TIPS to help you make the most of your under sink space, as well as a full of products and how I used each in the space:

Angela, Blue i Style

• Angie Sheehan

i want to fix our sink cabinet. The bottom board is moldy and warped from leaking water (particle board) - I am worried about taking it out as the water lines are screwed to it and removing the board would change the height- any ideas? I just replaced the faucet that was leaking (1st time ever) and I am disabled so the easier plan the better

• Sharon

Actually where did you get all the bins.

• Angela, Blue i Style

Sharon, the hanging bins are from Ikea and the drawers are from The Container Store. I have links to the exact products in my full blog post (linked above).

• Charmaine Mc Dougall

The bags containers coukd be bought by IKEA also they are inexpensive