Caladium galore! Love Them!

Since Georgia has been so dry for the past few years, I have found that Caladium are very good at surving as well as give a plethora of color! I buy the mixed box out of Florida in March and have enough to plant 3 beds. The photos are taken in the morning shade so the color is not as brilliant as in the sun, but photos in the sun do not show as pretty.
This is next to the house where the driveway goes into the garage.
A variety of color!
This shows the different varieties.

• Jeanette S

Here is a good link...I am not familiar with them, but I like their look and their prices. Go to "Specials" and the pull down menu just below the photos of the individual leaves, and see that they come 3 Qts. for $25 all the way to 3/4 bushel is only $130! Contact them to see if they ship to Canada. Good luck. I think I will plant some of these this year...not as many as a couple of hundred, but maybe 55! http://www.caladiumworld.com/specials.htm

• Jeanette S

P.S. After seeing this picture again, I am going to order a bunch of Caladium just before spring. I did save the link. I won't plant 200, but I will put out enough to have some color! This year I think I will plant them in trays to germinate and then move them to where I want them. Since they are mixed, I can then separate them by color and size!