Pretty Perfect Porch for Pooches

Welcome to my home. Come is sit a spell. Petting the pooch is a must.
pretty perfect porch for pooches, container gardening, flowers, gardening, pets animals, porches
All little puppies are a welcome sight at my home. I have created a front porch that welcomes all sorts of two legged or four legged. I include a touch of whimsy by using all sorts of planters, statues and plant stands. I have even made a cute little fairy garden out of a discarded aquarium. I animated the large tree by adding a smiling face that would be suitable for the land of OZ.
My cute little Rosie photobombing my pictures: her favorite thing. She is surrounded by a variety of flowers mostly impatience.
Welcome to my home come in and enjoy the environment.
Mostly impatience but I do use other shade tolerant annuals. I can make a plant stand out of just about anything. Step ladders and toy furniture can make lovely plant stands. Bird houses along with a variety of traditional plant stands make for an inviting entrance on the porch for the pooches or humans.
Daisy May was her big sister I had this sign custom made for my fur babies and surrounded by Black eyed Susie. On the right you can see the aquarium I used to make my fairy garden.
Close up of my fairy garden.
In the spring I have other flowering plants but now, I have Black Eyed Susies, Rose of Sharon, Cone Flower, leading up to the porch all very shade tolerant.