trees

Cork Screw and Hemlock. Will they survive? They are off to a bad start plus we are in the midst of a drought in Alabama. Hot as hades.
I had to wait a week to get these two trees planted, the Cork Screw and the Hemlock but I kept them watered. How often should I water them now? They have been in the ground since June 13 (two weeks). Seems nothing is happening.
I do not have a pic of my Hemlock but he is shrinking from shock. Should I put the big umbrella over him during the drought. How much water do these two trees need? Can you see how the upper branches of the Cork Screw are brown?

30 Great Mason Jar Ideas You Have To Try
25 Impressive Ways You Can Update Your Ikea Purchases!
31 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
31 Ways For You To Style Your Garden
Do Your Kitchen Cabinets Need an Update?
15 Kitchen DIY Ideas That Will Come In Handy
12 Christmas Home Tours You're SO Going To Fall For
Dollar Store Gem Backsplash
Upcycle Your Old Clothing Items For These Great Ideas!
25 Adorable Ornament Ideas to Get You SUPER Excited for Christmas
15 Amazing Projects To Help Make Your Home Look Fabulous
15 DIY Projects That Will Make You Say "WOW!"
3 Easy Ways to Make The Cutest Coasters for Your House

• Nancy Rhodes C

Great!! OK. I will try. I have instruction on moving a tree from a friend in Argentina who teaches agriculture. Meanwhile I will have a tree taken down that is nothing but a pest, it and its buddy - pear trees, Haven't had a pear in 10 years now and the leaves are always blackened. That Hemlock would look great there instead of the stubborn pear tree, The tree is about 3 feet tall or maybe four at the most. Do you thing the Corkscrew will be OK in the blazing sun?

The willow can take the sun. It will want as much moisture as you can give it.