trees

Cork Screw and Hemlock. Will they survive? They are off to a bad start plus we are in the midst of a drought in Alabama. Hot as hades.
trees, gardening, I had to wait a week to get these two trees planted the Cork Screw and the Hemlock but I kept them watered How often should I water them now They have been in the ground since June 13 two weeks Seems nothing is happening
I had to wait a week to get these two trees planted, the Cork Screw and the Hemlock but I kept them watered. How often should I water them now? They have been in the ground since June 13 (two weeks). Seems nothing is happening.
trees, gardening, I do not have a pic of my Hemlock but he is shrinking from shock Should I put the big umbrella over him during the drought How much water do these two trees need Can you see how the upper branches of the Cork Screw are brown
I do not have a pic of my Hemlock but he is shrinking from shock. Should I put the big umbrella over him during the drought. How much water do these two trees need? Can you see how the upper branches of the Cork Screw are brown?

Questions on this post

Your question...

Comments

2 of 9 comments
Next