Therese C
Therese C
  • Greenfield, IA

They said I couldn't paint the walls in my rental???...well..okay------

This is my first attempt at faux marble on Styro-board.....I hate plain walls so when they said I couldn't paint my walls....I painted the Styro-board and the rest is history! What do y'all think?
My first attempt at faux marble on Styro-board!
they said i couldn t paint the walls in my rental well okay, painting

• Blu28256116

Can you give detailed instructions and photos with the colors used? It's exactly the look I want on my countertop.

Amazing job

• Meemoo

This is a marvelous idea! Even for those of us that own our homes but like to change things over every once in awhile the cell phones just a fantastic idea in the hot glue should do very well on the walls. I imagine it could also be used to cover up some real ugly wallpaper without doing damage to the paper itself ! Thanks for sharing a great idea!

• Tommi L. Perkins

Not bad. You could add this as an accent wall in a small room to just add something a little different. Other than labor this doesn't look expensive. Also when you have a teen who wants to paint her room PURPLE maybe you can talk her into doing just an accent wall!! HA HA! Beats using 20 gallons of Kilz to repaint a purple bedroom.