Jeanette S
Jeanette S
  • Hometalk Helper
  • Atlanta, GA
Asked on Jun 29, 2012

Question asked earlier

JP SJeanette SMiriam I
+2

Earlier today I saw a post asking the name of a pretty blue flower. It grows along a crooked stalk and has 4 leaves with a yellow center...they are about 1" dia. I do not know the name of it, but GET IT OUT OF YOUR YARD NOW! It is extremely evasive and very difficult to eliminate as it runs under the ground. I was warned, but did not listen because I really liked it! Regret that decision still some 10 years later!
  • Miriam I

Jeanette, I can't think of the post offhand, but if I see it I will post the link here so everyone else will know what you're referring to. I'm assuming you don't recall who posted it?

• Jeanette S

I desperately tried to get to it but the computer was slow with so much traffic that I could not get it open to post a comment. Then I had to leave the house and when I got back to HT, I could not find it. Someone had asked the question wanting to know what it was. If you see this, please repost.

• Miriam I

Absolutely, will do.

• Jeanette S

Thanks! That plant has plagued me for years! I hate it!

• JP S

Is it spiderwort?