DIY Fence Picket Garden Shed

Have you seen the prices of sheds lately?
I needed a shed and I was not impressed with the ones at the home stores and I certainly did not like price tag for the 'rent to own' ones you see along the road.
So I built one for around $325!
My husband was not on board so it took me a few months to convince him.
See it is not that easy to hide a shed in your backyard in a HOA community where the shed it
woodworking shed garden picket fence, diy, gardening, outdoor living, repurposing upcycling, woodworking projects
I still have to finish the inside and organize so I will post pics later
The first load for the base and walls
My space where my small Rubbermaid tool shed sat hidden from spying eyes
as you walk into my back yard you will see this. Still have some more 'decorating' but for now the lawn mower and all other garden 'stuff' is out of the way.
I did have to buy the screen door on the markdown rack since it had some 'issues' and I put the extra corrugated roofing panel on the inside. the planter box made from 100 yr old oak boards from a barn in the middle of Kentucky, upcycled a shutter from the neighbor's garbage, and a window I had under the deck. And of course the old, old horseshoe for luck!
The Garden Frog with C Renee