Garden Decor

Well, I just about have everything I need for my french door green house. The French doors are at my friends house the 2 paneled doors are waiting across the street. I had two loads of cedar donated to my cause along with an old garden gate frame. I was given 3 pallets and now I am just waiting for a few sunny days in a row to get out there and build it. Oh yea, I had two cast iron sinks given to me too. They are a little smaller then what I wanted, But Hey ! ! ! can't look those gift horses in the mouth
Mine will probably look like this but I prefer the other one. Will have to wait and see how good I am at construction. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can. Heh
This is what I really want it to look like but with the back closed in
Windows and 2 cast iron sinks
And one supervisor.

3 Easy Ways to Make The Cutest Coasters for Your House
15 Bathroom Upgrades That You Can Totally DIY
Do You Want to Make Over a Room in Your Home & Add Gorgeous Built-Ins?
Hometalk's Top 10 Spookiest Halloween Picks Of 2017
How A Little Bit Of Glitter Can Go A Long Way!
15 Unconventional Ways To Use A Tomato Cage

• Deborah Comeaux
    Deborah Comeaux

I've used old doors in the garden and I love the look. I haven't figured out how to prevent rot and the joints separating. They were coated with 3 coats of spar but it wasn't enough. What did you use to protect your doors, windows, etc from the weather?

• Carol
    Carol

What do you secure the door with on the floor.

• Shaye Anglin
    Shaye Anglin

Bout to start one myself out of French doors, recycled wood, and antique windows. Curious about my construction skills as well, but excited about the project. Good luck to us both !!

• Jan M
    Jan M

Well, unfortunately, we moved before I could get the entire thing built and had to unbuild it. Not as much fun as building it. I was able to find others that needed and wanted the materials I had.