Pat F
Pat F
  • Saint Charles, MO

Lakeside Retreat

This is the dining area of our lake place. The table is reclaimed barn board. At the end of the table is a window/shutter arrangement made from discarded shutters and a window frame.
The table is set with Nautica dinnerware.
A farmhouse table.
A farmhouse table.
Shutter wall arrangement.
Shutter wall arrangement.
Barn board farmhouse table.
Barn board farmhouse table.
Pat F

• Retta E Moran

Very nice table. My husband would like to make one for our house. I love the farmhouse look. He built something like this for our bathroom sink. I would rather have chairs than benches. Otherwise I absolutely love it.

• Susanne

This is a great example of a "real-sized" table working in a small space. Because the benches fit underneath when not in use and the stools fit so well under the counter - you have made a great way to entertain and even live in a small space. I love the shutter window visual too. Nice way to create architectural interest. This is great.

• Retta E Moran

Yes Susaanne I agree with you. And because we are also working with a small space I may have to go with benches as well. But I like the comfort of chairs since I have a bad back. They sure did made use of a small space very nicely and shlishly. I love that style.