Operation Home Blog
Operation Home Blog
  • Fort Worth, TX

DIY Hanger Art Display

$0

It all started with a blank wall and some awesome prints that I'd been given long ago. I've always wanted to display them, but was at a total loss for how. Then, one fateful day upon looking over my Pinterest boards, I came across a hanger display for magazines. And the cables connected. And a lovely, angelic vision flashed through my head...
diy hanger art display, home decor, wall decor
With this in mind, I ran around the house, grabbed some wire hangers and wooden clothespins from my stash, and jazzed them up with some paint and stain...
Then, I hung them up in a collection on the wall...
I absolutely love the interest and texture they add. And the fact that they're so unique and versatile. These would be great to display kids' artwork or in a more formal setting if nice wooden hangers were used.
And for the total cost of zero dollars, I couldn't be happier! Check out my blog post for more details!!!
Operation Home Blog

1 comment
  • Syl18839246

So clever and how about a disply with family pics! Maybe cover the hangers with an art tape.