Uggggh, it is time to trim palm trees so my neighbor is happy :). They all have seeds now, never before!

I have a ladder, and I have an electric device, (lol) trimmer, first thing in the morning will go after them. What are these big pods good for?

30 Neat Ideas To Upgrade Your Backyard
21 Stunning Wreaths for The 4th of July
Upcycle Your Old Clothing Items For These Great Ideas!
15 Kitchen DIY Ideas That Will Come In Handy
15 Easy & Colorful DIY Projects For Your Home
23 Adorable Ways You Can Make Your Own Coasters
Old License Plates Lying Around? Check Out These 28 Snazzy Decor Ideas
3 Easy Ways to Make The Cutest Coasters for Your House
22 Ideas To Make Your Terracotta Pots Look Oh-So-Pretty
15 Ways to Spice up Your Floors
20 Ways To Improve Your Drop Cloth
31 Tricks To Help You Fix The Wood In Your Home:

• Sharron W

These appear to be the size of a bartlett pear....is that about right? Seriously there is no way these are edible? What a sad state of affairs that is...LOL I like to plant stuff I can eat..although so far I've had a bumper crop of pears and the squirrels have pulled them until there are very few left and they aren't even close to ripe...so I don't expect to get any this year...wish I could get rid of the squirrels!

• Bink

Surely there is some one out there knows a sure fire way to get squirrels to go somewhere else! However, I remember, as a child, grand tole us that we couldn't get any cherries from the cherry tree because my grandpa was going to put a net over it to prevent the birds from eating the cherries.