Debbie E
Debbie E
  • Merritt Island, FL

Uggggh, it is time to trim palm trees so my neighbor is happy :). They all have seeds now, never before!

I have a ladder, and I have an electric device, (lol) trimmer, first thing in the morning will go after them. What are these big pods good for?
uggggh it is time to trim palm trees so my neighbor is happy they all have seeds, gardening

• Sharron W

These appear to be the size of a bartlett pear....is that about right? Seriously there is no way these are edible? What a sad state of affairs that is...LOL I like to plant stuff I can eat..although so far I've had a bumper crop of pears and the squirrels have pulled them until there are very few left and they aren't even close to ripe...so I don't expect to get any this year...wish I could get rid of the squirrels!

• Bink

Surely there is some one out there knows a sure fire way to get squirrels to go somewhere else! However, I remember, as a child, grand tole us that we couldn't get any cherries from the cherry tree because my grandpa was going to put a net over it to prevent the birds from eating the cherries.