Twigsbythesea L
Twigsbythesea L
  • Warrenton, OR

my new kitchen!

just move in Aug. 2011. the kitchen was a mess....
but now , all new design and it is wonderful....
got great deals in the new kitchen!
THE  OLD KITCHEN WAS GUTTED AND THIS IS THE NEW
THE OLD KITCHEN WAS GUTTED AND THIS IS THE NEW
THE OLD FRIDGE WAS NEXT TO THE STOVE, BUT NOW IT IS MOVED. WE WERE ABLE TO EXTEND THE COUNTER AND IT ALL FITS WELL.
my new kitchen, home decor, kitchen design
THIS IS THE OTHER SIDE OF THE KITCHEN.. GREAT FINDS TO FINISH OFF THE KITCHEN THE WAY WE WANT IT TO BE.
THE SIDE WHERE THE NEW FRIDGE FITS... IT ALL WORKED OUT...

• Thistlewood

I really like the Muslin paint color. What brand of paint is it? Great transformation!

• Twigsbythesea L

@Thistlewood sorry just found this... Muslin by Devine now Miller Paint has the rights to the color and mixes it ... I used muslin for trim straight.. and watered it down for the walls on the texture for a wash.. it lightens the color

• Penny

i am not a fan of yellow, but i have to say, it looks great!!!! you did an amazing job...i even like the color!!!

• Twigsbythesea L

@Penny I know.. thanks I used Muslin by Devine now Miller paint has rights to color... I just watered it down for a wash for an old world look and straight color for the trim..