Asked on Apr 13, 2019

How do I make homemade ant/bug perimiter repelant?

TereDesertRoseTerry Taylor
+1

I read a 3 ingredient ant repelant but can not find it now

• Hi Kari - Those little buggers are relentless, aren't they?!? This is the most effective method and all-natural spray DIY that we use with ants. It's best indoors, but will also work outside with more frequent applications. Hope this helps! Hugs, Holly

https://pinkfortitude.com/ant-spray/

• Terry Taylor

Hi, found this on hometalk a while back... 2 cups each water & distilled white vinegar and mix... add 2 tablespoons each Dawn dish washing liquid and salt. Mix, pour into spray bottle, and spray away wherever you see ants. I like this prodect because it is harmless to pets, my main concern....I used 2 batches of it since last November...always have it on hand fof that occasional one that got away....good luck

• Tere

Dry corn muffin mix! Straight out of the box. Sprinkle a line of it outside around the perimeters of your house, especially around the exterior of all door entrances, in your potted plants and on top of any & all ant hills you find! Reapply as needed.