Carrie
Carrie
  • Acton, CA
Asked on Apr 13, 2019

What is the best way to clean inside and outside windows?

Arleen SarsonsTinyshoesBC.
+1

Having trouble cleaning the inside and outside home windows without stricks. What can I use?

• Kathy Gunter Law

I use SuperCloth and water. It is like the type of cloth that comes with glasses. Never any streaks on all types of glass, screens, and appliances. Remove any build up and then wipe with the cloth after wetting. It was well worth the investment and has saved me money in the long run, not to mention frustration.

• BC.

I use mix of vinegar and water or a window cleaner solution (eg. Windex) from the store. Then I use newspaper to wipe, there is something in the news print that helps keep the windows from streaking and there is always an abundance of newspapers around. Your hands will get newsprint on them so if you want you could wear gloves. Hands down this is the cheapest and most effective way to clean glass.

• Tinyshoes

Carrie..I use Windex and newspapers...ink will get on your hands so you may choose to use gloves too.

• Arleen Sarsons

I make a mixture of equal parts, water, rubbing alcohol & non sudsy ammonia. Put ingredients into a spray bottle....use in well ventilated area (open doors & windows). It is the best window cleaner I have ever used. I don’t care for windex because it has silicone in it. Hope this recipe works for you.