Jean V
Jean V
  • Loganville, GA

Looking for a local supplier of rustic style furniture

Djoko PrajitnoMARYburnsmobilenotaryLinda 4 Real
+4

I am looking for coffee tables and end tables in the rustic style--the kind that you would expect to find in a lodge or a log cabin. I need them with a very short delivery time--preferably in stock. So, does anyone have a supplier in the Atlanta area? Something like the attached photo.
q looking for a local supplier of rustic style furniture, painted furniture, rustic furniture
  • Designs by BSB

I have resources for custom ... what is your budget?

• Miriam I

Albert's wood studio may be perfect: http://www.hometalk.com/member/itb45b2jv2

• Lynn Lloyd

Sorry did not see your post until today. I you have a need for rustic items in the future please feel free to contact me. http://www.etsy.com/shop/Lynnsrusticcreations?ref=si_shop

• Katie Webster Webster

Hey Lynn Lloyd, I also like your boards "Crafts " and i would love to be added, could you send me invitation! This is my email javagosecrafting24@gmail.com Thank's in advance!

• Linda 4 Real

If you need any specific furnishing pieces in the future You can try habitat restore or Tuesday Morning. If that doesn't work and you have a design, picture & or dimentions, I would be happy to design and fabricate a one of a kind custom piece for you. I would even be willing to listen to all your design wants and take a picture of the piece bf I sent it to you.

• MARYburnsmobilenotary

I didn't notice where you are, but there is a man in La Quinta, Ca. (Who builds rustic furniture, I have a custom coffee table he built years ago. It is called Off the Waggon.

• Djoko Prajitno

Dear all
    My name is jaka form jepara indonesia.
    Are you know about jepara indonesia?
    Jepara is center of furniture in the world.
    If you looking furniture, please don't hesitate to contac me.
    please visit my blog to looking my product.
    www.teakwoodindonesiafurniture.blogspot.co.id
    for other product please send me email.
    Greeting from jepara
    jaka
    phone / WA +62 82 337 198 186