Laundry Room Built Ins

This is the little laundry room that could! We started with a blank slate. I designed the space, hubby built it, painted it, and then I decorated it : o )
laundry room built ins, home decor, laundry rooms, organizing, shelving ideas, storage ideas, The blank slate
The blank slate...
laundry room built ins, home decor, laundry rooms, organizing, shelving ideas, storage ideas, empty
empty!
laundry room built ins, home decor, laundry rooms, organizing, shelving ideas, storage ideas, Baskets for organizing cleaning supplies
Baskets for organizing cleaning supplies..
laundry room built ins, home decor, laundry rooms, organizing, shelving ideas, storage ideas, Hubby built this knock off version of PB s storage unit
Hubby built this knock off version of PB's storage unit...
laundry room built ins, home decor, laundry rooms, organizing, shelving ideas, storage ideas, Industrial touches
Industrial touches...
laundry room built ins, home decor, laundry rooms, organizing, shelving ideas, storage ideas, We incorporated shelving for storage in with the folding table over the w d
We incorporated shelving for storage in with the folding table over the w & d...
laundry room built ins, home decor, laundry rooms, organizing, shelving ideas, storage ideas, Chalk board for reminders
Chalk board for reminders....
laundry room built ins, home decor, laundry rooms, organizing, shelving ideas, storage ideas, Sign was made by Melaine over at My Sweet Savannah
Sign was made by Melaine over at My Sweet Savannah...
laundry room built ins, home decor, laundry rooms, organizing, shelving ideas, storage ideas, Vintage hangers
Vintage hangers...
laundry room built ins, home decor, laundry rooms, organizing, shelving ideas, storage ideas, Side view of the PB cabinet knock off
Side view of the PB cabinet knock off...
laundry room built ins, home decor, laundry rooms, organizing, shelving ideas, storage ideas, Organized and functional
Organized and functional!

• Dee

Looks really nice. I would have also raised the washer and dryer. I have not done that yet. I refuse to pay the crazy amount of money they want for the drawers to put under the appliances. I want my husband to build some kind of stand. Only thing is if the load is ever unbalanced it can rock off of a stand.

• Carey

That was why we did buy the drawers for underneath. My sweetheart was trying to do something special for me. I will enjoy them for a long time to come to it was worth it. My Mom had the drawers and they jumped all over the place and nothing we did seemed to make a difference. My daughter doesn't seem to have the problem with them now though so I suspect that the floor was just uneven!

• Sirkku

Looks great