Ashley Thurman
Ashley Thurman
  • Appleton, WI

Fabric Lined Drawers

I used Modge Podge to line these drawers with fabric. It gives a nice color pop and fun little surprise when you open the drawer! For the full tutorial, visit my blog: http://cherishedbliss.com/2012/02/fabric-lined-drawers-tutorial.html
furniture, painted furniture
furniture, painted furniture
Just measure and cut your fabric to fit the sides and bottom of your drawer. Use modge podge to adhere it to the wood and then you will have pretty drawers!
Now your drawers are pretty even when they are left open! : )
furniture, painted furniture
Ashley Thurman

• Mickey Baron

I used paper on mine. When you used fabric, did you also do a top coat? If so, what was your trick for no wrinkles? And how well did you have to saturate it? I love your colors.

, B4, After

• Susan S

That's really what I meant to ask - if you used modge podge. That's what happens when I try to be interactive b 4 I've fully absorbed the first cuppa coffee!!! lol ; ~)

• Sharron W

This is such a great piece now you'll enjoy it for years! Really lovely job!