How to Install Carpet Tiles

Instead of adding color to my new craft room through design on the walls, I opted for fun and funky Flor Carpet Tiles as the main focus of the room.
This pattern added a beautiful color scheme to the room in a subtle way. In this post I show you step-by-step how to remove your old carpeting and install the Flor Carpet Tiles.
I designed the layout using the Flor carpet website. The entire installation (including removal of my old carpeting) took 6 hours. And I did most of the installation by myself (no hubby needed!).
These carpet tiles are easy to clean and great for the wear & tear of little kids. Check out my blog for a full tutorial and tons of photos!
How to Install Carpet Tiles. I show you step-by-step how to remove your old carpeting and pad, then how to install Flor Carpet Tiles. Super quick and easy, plus the final result is remarkable!

How to Nest for Less - Erin

• Awesome idea, Jan!!

• Kristin Topping

Installing carpet tiles is a classic andelegant way to finish your floor. Carpet is indeed remarkably sustainableand stylish product, it can use as flooring because of its durability. It has anatural, contemporary look that's hard to beat. Not only is it hard-wearing andenvironmentally friendly, it adds character to a room.