Shade garden fence

This is a fence that we made out of very old windows and stair balusters, both left over from jobs my hubby did. The windows are so old that they have hand-rolled glass! There are two sections with my tea pot fountain set between the two fence sections. I love them because they are open and don't obstruct my view and they keep the dog from tearing through my shade garden!
Old window fence
Old window fence
shade garden fence, fences, gardening

• Ann Eichenberger

The paint color is fabulous. Will you share your secret to painting the containers. Did you do anything extra besides painting them? Paint color and brand--please!

• Judy

So by adding glass windows, it cuts back on the sun? I would think it intensifies it. Why then the purpose of the glass? Thanks!

• Joanie

You could or may wanna try stick on sheets of tiffany , frosted or etc. designs on the glass windows???? Just a suggestion to let light in, but NOT full sun light???

• Iris Hudson Gasser

What color paint is the fence?

• Oga22248873

I am in love and inspired by your fence idea. I want to build one and have tried but its not working out right for me. I love the artistic and just all around feeling it im going to keep trying until I get it right. Thanks for sharing

• Margo Reilly

I love everything about this....just gorgeous