Shade garden fence

This is a fence that we made out of very old windows and stair balusters, both left over from jobs my hubby did. The windows are so old that they have hand-rolled glass! There are two sections with my tea pot fountain set between the two fence sections. I love them because they are open and don't obstruct my view and they keep the dog from tearing through my shade garden!
Old window fence

31 Creative Ways To Fill Empty Wall Space
31 Astounding Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Contact Paper
31 Clever Ideas To Reuse Muffin Pans And Cupcake Liners
3 Simple Green Ways To Clean In Your Home
18 Ideas to Keep You From Feeling Blue
15 Unconventional Ways To Use A Tomato Cage

• Ann Eichenberger
    Ann Eichenberger

The paint color is fabulous. Will you share your secret to painting the containers. Did you do anything extra besides painting them? Paint color and brand--please!

• Judy
    Judy

So by adding glass windows, it cuts back on the sun? I would think it intensifies it. Why then the purpose of the glass? Thanks!

• Grace Gleason
      Grace Gleason

Not to mention, how many birds have knocked themselves silly flying into the glass panes?

• Iris Hudson Gasser
    Iris Hudson Gasser

What color paint is the fence?

• Oga22248873
    Oga22248873

I am in love and inspired by your fence idea. I want to build one and have tried but its not working out right for me. I love the artistic and just all around feeling it im going to keep trying until I get it right. Thanks for sharing
  • Margo Reilly
    Margo Reilly

I love everything about this....just gorgeous