Aimee L
Aimee L
  • Colleyville, TX

Front Porch Decor

After checking online and pounding the pavement, I was THRILLED to find a White Wooden Garden bench for 50% off at World Market. The legs have a modern spin by exaggerating the curvy lines of historic Cape Dutch furniture. Before adding the white canvas, bench and pots, this porch seemed dark and dreary.
The white touches with pops of orange and yellow geometric pillows from Garden Ridge, a
front porch decor, curb appeal, outdoor furniture, outdoor living, porches
I also added candles to the side table...I love that my curb appeal not only looks great, but also has a yummy fragrance, they don't even have to be lit...the heat warms the wax perfectly!
Aimee L

• Laura S

reaaaly pretty! nice job!

• Aimee L

Thanks Therese, Jane, DeeDee, and Laura...it's nice to have a little cozy spot to watch the kids play ball in the yard! DeeDee - I'm in Texas, too...the slightly cooler weather today was so great!