Easy 5 Minute Centerpiece for Easter

$6

I'm hopping down the bunny trail with an easy 5 minute centerpiece for your Easter table!

easy 5 minute centerpiece for easter

I started with a tureen (without its lid) and a $5 pot of hyacinths from the garden center at Walmart. The hyacinths can be planted in the garden to be enjoyed next spring after you've enjoyed the blooms indoors. If you don't have a tureen, use the bowl or basket of your choice for this easy arrangement.

easy 5 minute centerpiece for easter

Water your pot of bulbs well and drop them in your container, paper and all. I topped the bulbs with decorative Easter grass I had from a basket. My "grass" is actually shredded paper and covers the soil and adds a festive Easter touch.

easy 5 minute centerpiece for easter

I picked up some chocolate bunnies from Dollar Tree to use decoratively and added them to the container. I tucked in a few decorative eggs in my pot too.

easy 5 minute centerpiece for easter

Here's the finished pot of spring bulbs and centerpiece that hopped to the table, ready in 5 minutes!

easy 5 minute centerpiece for easter

I added a smaller white pot of hyacinths that I picked up for a $1 at Walmart garden center. It's blooming in this bunny planter, along with a chocolate bunny and decorative egg.

easy 5 minute centerpiece for easter

You can see the complete table ready for the Easter bunny HERE, along with all the table details and sources.

Happy Easter!

Mary @ Home is Where the Boat Is

1 comment
  • Mary

I wish I’d seen this earlier this week! Love it!! Happy Easter!🐣