Nancy
Nancy
  • Wildomar, CA
Asked on Apr 15, 2019

How do you decorate for Easter?

HomeroadKathy Gunter LawCor32419347
+2

• Peggy Burnette

Hi Nancy, here are some DIY decorations you can make. Hope you enjoy this site.

• Jill Ron Pike

Depends on your style, color palette, and taste. There are SOOO Many options on Hometalk!

• Cor32419347

Oh my! You will get a lot of answers probably all different. I like to go to the dollar store and buy the plastic eggs. I attach ribbon with a glue gun and hang on a tree by the driveway. They will sway in the wind. You will like the way they look. Very Eastery! In the past I made a large Easter Egg wreath (egg shaped) and wired it to our metal gate. The Dollar store has a lot of weather proof items that can be wired to your fence or set in your yard. There are Easter decorations that you can hang on your fence. I think your little ones have some ideas of their own. Don’t forget you can go to Walmart and buy a giant plug in Easter bunny for nighttime viewing! Have fun! Use pastel ribbons.

• Kathy Gunter Law

One of my favorite ways to decorate for any holiday is to set the table in the theme. Table cloth, napkins, chargers all in the color scheme. I also like to put small seasonal decor items randomly through the house. My door always with either a wreath or some type of decoration.

• Homeroad

Here is a fun and easy repurposed centerpiece idea for Easter. https://www.homeroad.net/2019/04/vintage-jello-mold-centerpiece-for.html