• Hometalker
Asked on Apr 16, 2019

How do I find out what this molding is called?

Robyn GarnerKelli L. MilliganBetsy


The molding goes around the kitchen sink and needs to be replaced. Also where can it be purchased?

q how do i find out what this molding is called
3 answers
  • Betsy
    on Apr 16, 2019

    Hi Gerry: It looks like Bull Nose molding. Most home improvement stores carry it, or a tile shop. If you can take it to the store with you, they will be able to match it up. If not, then take a couple of good pictures, front, back, bottom, top and measurements, height, width, etc. Good luck

  • Kelli L. Milligan
    on Apr 16, 2019

    It's a thick set bull nose, also called mud set bull nose. I'd go to a stand alone tile store.

  • Robyn Garner
    on Apr 16, 2019

    If you have a "Floor and Decor" near you they have just about every style/color of tile available.

Your comment...