Mixed Moss Grapevine Wreath

$50

This easy-to-make pretty moss wreath looks even better than it's trendy retail store version. And it's way less to make than to buy it! Perfect for indoor springtime decor, or all through the year!

This Mixed Moss grapevine wreath is so easy! It's amazing how you can get a high-end looking wreath for a fraction of the cost it is to buy one! Start with whatever size grapevine wreath you want. Buy mixed moss packages in the colors and textures you desire.

Heat up your hot melt glue gun and start gluing the moss on. Yes, it's tedious, but turn on some pretty music or listen to the birds chirp outside the window. Each chunk of moss should be a couple inches in width, to give the punch of impact. See my full blog post for more detailed tips on placement.

Glue one type of moss on in all the places you want first. Then the second version in all the spots you want, and so on, until the whole wreath is filled.

Add other woodland foliage for extra detail: feathery ferns and small leafed foliage add depth and interest. Some of the grapevine sticking through looks like sticks on the forest floor. You don't have to cover it all up. See my blog post for how to get rid of all the hot glue strings.

Hang your beautiful Mixed Moss Grapevine Wreath somewhere you'll enjoy a big bolt of organic beauty, a punch of springtime green! Your final version will look high end, when you only spent around $50!

Lora Bloomquist

• Ann

I love this! If you were to gather moss from the woods you would have to keep it moistened correct?

• Bev

Woodland moss has 🐜 🐛 🕷 bugs I have made that mistake be careful

• Debra

I have done this project but at the time the store didnt carry the large sized grapevine wreath so i went hunting and found enough vine to make a 30 in wide, to encase a metal wreath on which i applied pinecones. I put moss on grapevine and cones and one mushroom bird on the bottom right of pinecone wreath. The effect was beautiful and easy, albeit time consuming. Joy abounds!

• Marnatia

It's B U TFUL