Fairy Garden Mushrooms

$5

Easter is right around the corner, but I have a fun craft for you. You can turn those foam Easter eggs you have into cute and colorful mushrooms. These would be perfect for a terrarium or fairy garden. you can add wood picks to them and place them anywhere!

fairy garden mushrooms
fairy garden mushrooms

Start by cutting your Easter eggs in half. I actually cut these with a plastic knife - super easy.

fairy garden mushrooms

Glue a cork to the flat side of the egg. I used my hot glue gun, but you also use craft glue if you are having kids make these.

fairy garden mushrooms

I painted some of the mushroom stems white and then I randomly added colorful sequins to the mushrooms.

fairy garden mushrooms

You can create an entire little world with these mushrooms and a few friends... fun for both adults and kids.

fairy garden mushrooms

These little mushrooms also make great surprises inside a plastic Easter egg. I glued a Styrofoam piece to the inside of this egg then glued the mushroom on top of that. I finished this by adding glue and faux moss and it is adorable!

fairy garden mushrooms

Candy, toys and money are great Easter egg stuffers, but who wouldn't love to open up an Easter egg and see this? It's adorable, right?

There are so many ways to use these mushrooms. Add a small food pick to the bottom and these would be the cutest cupcake and cake toppers!

Holly Lengner - Lost Mom

• Jill

Who has foam eggs? Ive never seen them in any of my craft stores. All the eggs are hollow to put candy in them.