Fairy Garden Mushrooms

$5

Easter is right around the corner, but I have a fun craft for you. You can turn those foam Easter eggs you have into cute and colorful mushrooms. These would be perfect for a terrarium or fairy garden. you can add wood picks to them and place them anywhere!

Start by cutting your Easter eggs in half. I actually cut these with a plastic knife - super easy.

Glue a cork to the flat side of the egg. I used my hot glue gun, but you also use craft glue if you are having kids make these.

I painted some of the mushroom stems white and then I randomly added colorful sequins to the mushrooms.

You can create an entire little world with these mushrooms and a few friends... fun for both adults and kids.

These little mushrooms also make great surprises inside a plastic Easter egg. I glued a Styrofoam piece to the inside of this egg then glued the mushroom on top of that. I finished this by adding glue and faux moss and it is adorable!

Candy, toys and money are great Easter egg stuffers, but who wouldn't love to open up an Easter egg and see this? It's adorable, right?

There are so many ways to use these mushrooms. Add a small food pick to the bottom and these would be the cutest cupcake and cake toppers!

15 Decor Projects That Will Make Your Home Beautiful
The Best Nautical Home Decor Ideas To Try Right Now
15 Simple Projects Under 30 Min To Get You Ready For The Spring Season
31 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
20 Easy Projects To Help You Get Ready For Easter
31 Ways To Keep Your Home Organized
25 Ways You Can Be an Artist - With No Experience Necessary!
3 Easy Ways to Make The Cutest Coasters for Your House
Holly Lengner - Lost Mom

• Jill

Who has foam eggs? Ive never seen them in any of my craft stores. All the eggs are hollow to put candy in them.