Janice walker
Janice walker
  • Hometalker
  • Wading River, NY
Asked on Apr 18, 2019

How can I change "European Cabinets?

V SmithOlivaAnn|The  Apple Street Cottage


3 answers
  • If you want to change the look, you could add hardware and/or molding to them.

  • Oliva
    on Apr 18, 2019

    Are you referring to styling, hinges, or lack of center stiles?

  • V Smith
    on Apr 18, 2019

    If your style tends toward country/farmhouse I would cover the fronts with beadboard, fill in the sides with Bondo, use lath around the front edges to make it look like an inset panel, paint it white and then add hardware.

Your comment...