Maryanne
Maryanne
  • Londonderry, NH
Asked on Apr 19, 2019

How do I make the lemon juice/coconut oil combo for cleaning wood?

CindyWilliamNancy Turner
+1

You gave the exact proportion of the lemon & coconut oil in yesterday's posting, but I have forgotten the exact amounts! Would you please share that information for me today? Thanks so much!!!!

• Nancy Turner

This is the link to the posting yesterday. If you want to save the post, just look for the phrase I want to try this at the bottom of the window when you are looking at the post and you will be able to reference it whenever you need it. Click on the answer that you want to save the project. You can then find it again by going to the upper right hand of the window and put your cursor over the gold circle with your initial in it and click on saved projects on the drip down. I hope this helps you, Maryanne!

You would need to go to the original post or do a search.

• Cindy

Hi Maryanne. I'm Cindy. I see that Kathy has answered your question so I won't repeat. However, I would like to share a great resource with you. If you click on the little blue house at the top of this page, left-hand corner, old projects will come up for you. If you don't find what you're looking for, you can use the search bar. Also, check out "Explore Projects" for more old posts.