How do I make a ceramic tile floor look new?

+4

The grout wasn’t done properly , also stained.

• Kathy Gunter Law Kathy Gunter Law on Apr 19, 2019

If it's a bad grout job, you probably need to remove and replace. Purchase a grout removal tool then put new grout in its place and seal.

• Sometimes just cleaning the grout can work wonders. Don't use bleach it can yellow the grout. A toothbrush with vinegar and water works well.

• EVE EVE on Apr 20, 2019

Its tedious but you can clean your grout with Clorox toilet cleaner the blue one and it comes out clean. Or do as my neighbor has done and paint it with a small brush....she choose a dark grout paint at home depot for $8.95 ....looks like new

• Barbara Barbara on Apr 20, 2019

I tried all the cleaning methods but found it was easier and faster to use the grout paint available at the big box stores. If you need to replace sections of the grout painting will make everything match

• Alberta Coulter Alberta Coulter on Apr 20, 2019

If the grouting job was not done well, you may have to simply remove the grout and redo it. It's not quick and easy, but it's doable. Then you can choose the color grout you want. Seal it after giving it a day to cure.

• Enez Baldwin Enez Baldwin on Apr 23, 2019

Thanks, I’ll give it a try.