Laura Ruby
Laura Ruby
  • Lutherville Timonium, MD
Asked on Apr 22, 2019

What would be the easiest way to remove a hot tub from our yard??

Laura RubyKristaKelli L. Milligan
+3

We are looking to remove a very old hot tub from our back yard. Should we attempt to break it up in pieces or haul it away like it is? I remember it took about 8 men to put it where it now stands but we do not have that manpower available to us now. Breaking it up (if that is possible) would work better for us since it would be easier for my husband and I cart it around front to be hauled away. Thanks for any input and suggestions.

• Kalli Indellicate

How about a post on social media and offering it free someone's trash maybe another man's treasure or can u fill it as a yard pond or fill with earth and grow some veg !

• Dfm

put an ad out in a community board, free hot tub- in my area we have an angies list.. creigs list there are others. some one might need it to repair an existing one, or just want a good soak. specify they must move it.

• Kmdreamer

Yes break it up but it’s a big job

• Kelli L. Milligan

Put in Craig's list for free or chop it it.

• Krista

Facebook marketplace. Free hot tub. They will come, I promise you that 😁

• Laura Ruby

Thanks everyone for your help!!!!