Spheres Decorated With Foam Sheet and Mardigras Beads

$2

To decorate spheres and make them look different there are thousands of options, but one of them that I really like is this one I will show you in this tutorial. They look very nice to decorate your home and they can even be used for varied uses, an alternative would be to use them to decorate your Christmas tree. (For this you should put a hook.)

Well to make these spheres decorated with foam and mardigras beads you need the following:

spheres decorated with foamy and mardigrass beads

Now cut a piece of foamy in the color you want to make your spheres that is enough to cover at least half of it. We will apply heat to this piece to be able to mold it. Place the piece of foamy on the ironing board and on top of the foamy place a piece of cotton fabric.

Adjust the iron in the cotton setting. Place the iron on the fabric and you will notice that when it begins to warm the foamy is going to curl on the corners. That means that it is already hot enough to be able to mold it.

Remove the foamy and place it on the sphere, stretching it to avoid creases and keep it in position until it cools down.

Once it has cooled, apply glue on the inner edge between the sphere and the foamy.

Then you cut the excess. You can do it with the scissors, I like more to do it with the x-acto so that it is more even and beautiful.

Now repeat the same thing you did to cover the other half of the sphere.

Cut with the scissors the shape that was shaped when molding the foamy on that second half.

Apply glue and place the other piece on the other half to completely cover the sphere.

Cut the excess and glue that last bead. And DONE!!!!

This is how the sphere looks. Use them to decorate any space in your hduse!!!

This is the end result and how they look!!!

DIY Tutoriales y mucho más

• Luci Hedley

i think i have missed the point here. why not just paint the foam ball black then stick on the bling? however i love the idea, they really look high end

• Cj Barwin

Depends on the look you're going for. The foamy looks like it provides a nice smooth surface under the beads. Just painting the foam ball wouldn't provide the same smoothness.

• Wendy Motley

😍I can’t wait to try this!

• Debbie Perkins
    An hour ago

Awesome. Never thought about using foam. I did use the foam balls and wrapped them with pearls. Just glued them straight on to the ball. Glued a ribbon on the top to hang it with. I use them every year on my Christmas tree. That is really striking. Good job.