Asked on Apr 23, 2019

How do I get rid of the black mildewy powdery stuff on my fruit trees?

Ret GrantCheryl WilliamsenSarah Sota


3 answers
  • Sarah Sota
    on Apr 23, 2019

    thin the limbs to let better air move through....cut other things back for more sun exposure and then call county Extension office for information in your area. they are very helpful.There is no charge for this service as your tax dollars pay for it.

  • Cheryl Williamsen
    on Apr 23, 2019

    It may be white flies. I would spray the trees with Sevin, which is made for fruits & veggies. It will take multiple applications, if the neighborhood is full of this, as mine was.

  • Ret Grant
    on Apr 24, 2019

    Definitely call your County Extension Center for information, they are great.

Your comment...