BA
BA
Asked on Apr 23, 2019

How do I eliminate excess lines of my drip system?

Mr ATCJaniceNancy Turner
+1

Am re designing an Area that have multiple drip Lines which will no longer be needed. What is the best way To do this?

q how do i eliminate excess lines of my drip system
  • Cheryl Williamsen

Cut them and use plugs or couplers.

If you want to save the ends to be found later, then put in some edging with a stake where you buried the termination marks.

• Nancy Turner

I agree with Cheryl, Run it the way you want it, take off the tubing you don't need and add in other areas where you need more using couplers and end caps where you need them, you should be able to use some of the hardware from the tubes you eliminate, you should be able to purchase more if your need them.

• Janice

If you know for sure you'll never want them, just cut them off at ground level and plug them. If you think eventually you might want to use one or any of them, try grouping them together in one area and plug them and cover with something (a large rock, a planter, etc.) so you can locate them when needed. The plugs are found in the landscape supply area of your local hardware or home improvement store. Just push them in like a cork into a wine bottle!

• Mr ATC

This type of system is very easy. You just need to remove some of he connectors then change to the direction you would like it to go.